Yoga for heart health: To avoid a heart attack, it is very important that along with doing yoga, correct all your bad habits and choose a healthy lifestyle. Heart attack is a very serious problem, it can even lead to the death of a person. The heart is a very important part of our body, so it is very important to keep it healthy. It is one of the busiest parts of our body. You may hold your breath for a minute or two, but the heart cannot stop working. Yoga is very beneficial to keep our heart healthy and to prevent it from a heart attack. Stress, anxiety, and poor diet can also cause problems related to your heart. Some studies suggest that doing yoga can have a positive effect on overall heart health.
The main causes of heart attack can be high blood pressure, high cholesterol, smoking, etc. and all these problems can be cured by yoga. Let us know in detail about yoga to avoid a heart attack. Please join the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training for the best in your career.
Yoga for heart attack:-
1. Yoga Uttanasana to avoid heart attack –
Uttanasana yoga is very good to avoid heart disease and heart attack and Uttanasana is a good asana to reduce belly weight. In doing this asana, your hands and feet touch.
- To do this asana, you must first stand straight on a yoga mat.
- Keep both your feet close and straighten both hands up, now slowly bend down from the waist and hold the toes with both your hands.
- Stay in this posture for 60 to 70 seconds.
2. Yoga Tadasana to avoid a heart attack
Heart attacks can be faced by adopting regular yoga. Tadasana yoga is very beneficial to avoid heart attack i.e. heart attack. This mudra teaches you to stand still like a mountain. This yoga is considered very beneficial for heart patients.
- To do Tadasana yoga, first of all, spread a yoga mat and stand straight on it.
- Keep a distance of half to one foot between your two feet.
- Now raise both your hands up and intertwine the fingers.
- After this, turn both your palms upside down, so that the palms of the hands are towards the sky.
- Now pull both the hands and feet upwards and raise the ankles and stand on the toes.
- Stay in Tadasana for 20-30 seconds.
- This asana gives a good stretch to your entire body. Tadasana yoga is very good for heart health.
3. Yoga Setubandha Asana for Heart Stroke
Setu bandha yoga asana is very beneficial for all heart-related problems like a heart attack or heat stroke. In Setubandha’s posture, your body looks like a bridge. This asana protects you from heart-related diseases. Apart from this, it also helps in reducing belly fat.
- To do Setubandh posture, you lie down on your back, that is, on the back of a yoga mat.
- After this, bend your legs from here on the knees and raise your hips above the floor, putting weight on both feet.
- Bring both your hands under the back and join the two together by trapping the finger in the finger.
- While in this position, take 20 breaths and release the posture.
4. Yoga Virabhadrasana to avoid a heart attack
Virabhadrasana yoga does not allow the clotting of blood in the arteries of our heart, which is the main reason for heart-attack. Virabhadrasana yoga is known to be a good exercise for your body.
- To do Virabhadrasana yoga, you should lay a yoga mat in a clean place and stand straight on it.
- Spread both your legs 3 to 5 feet. Join the palms of both your hands above your head.
- After this, rotate the toes of your right foot at an angle of 90 degrees and rotate the toes of the left foot at 45 degrees.
- Now turn your head in the direction of your right foot, bend your right leg 90 degrees, tilt your head back, and look upwards.
- Stay in this position for 40 to 60 seconds and again do the same process with the other leg.
5. Trikonasana yoga to save from heart attack
Those people who do Trikonasana yoga, those people are less likely to have a heart attack. Doing Trikonasana yoga helps in carrying an adequate amount of blood and oxygen to our hearts. The position of the person doing Trikonasana looks like a triangle. This asana helps to strengthen the legs and keep the whole body healthy.
- To do this asana, lay a yoga mat in one place, stand straight with both feet apart, bend towards your right leg, and place your hand on the floor.
- Straighten the other hand up so that both hands are in a straight line.
- Stay in this posture for a few seconds to a minute.
6. Yoga Vrikshasana to Avoid Heart Attack
Vrikshasana yoga can help you in preventing heart attacks. Tree pose is considered very good to avoid a heart attack. In Vrikshasana, the position of a person appears like a tree.
- To do Vrikshasana, you should lay a yoga mat and stand straight on it.
- Now join both your hands above your head.
- Then lift your left leg off the floor and place it on the thigh of the right leg.
- Now balance and stay in this posture according to your ability and then lower the leg and come to the starting position.
- Vrikshasana yoga strengthens the muscles of your legs, as well as helps to keep your heart strong.
7. Sukhasana Yoga for Heart Patients –
Mental stress can also be a cause of heart attack. Sukhasana yoga reduces mental stress. If you are a heart patient then doing Sukhasan yoga can be beneficial for you.
- To do this asana, you sit on a yoga mat lying on the ground, and bend your legs from here at the knee, in which one leg is out and the other leg remains inside.
- Keep your spine straight and keep both arms straight and place them on your knees.
- Now close your eyes and meditate. You can stay in this posture as per your wish.